EMAIL ADRESS/ MISSION ADRESS

MISSION
CHILE, CONCEPCION:

FIRST SECTOR: QUILLON/CHILLAN

SECOND SECTOR: ANTARTICA CHILENA/ÑUBLE

THIRD SECTOR: ANDALIEN/ANDALIEN

CURRENTLY: CENTRO ¨A¨/CONCEPCION

salomon.jaar.bueso@myldsmail.net

Elder Salomon Jaar
Mision Chile Concepcion
O´Higgins 940, Oficina 502
Chile Concepcion
CHILE

Monday, May 10, 2010

One Month!!! and iam still here missing you!!!


You can shed tears that he is gone,
or you can smile because he has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember only that he is gone,
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what he'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Elder Jaar!
Just wanted you to know that we are praying hard for you up here in sunny california: )...Honestly despite of everything, I have profound amount of respect for you and your perseverance and work ethic. You are inspiring...
Please send my best to Santa Sabina: )

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Elder Jaar,

I love this post. You were truly blessed to have your Your dad as your father. He was my mission father for almost 2 years and I love and respect him to this day. He taught me so much. Over the last month I have been reflecting on all that he taught me and in retrospect it is amazing. He taught me a lifetime of lessons in a two year period. He was such a good man and he had a funny side to him too. Someday we will have to catch up, but for now hang in there and just know that your father left many great impressions on me and many others.

Take care,

Michael Brisco